Manchester, KY asked in Medical Malpractice for Kentucky

Q: I will give a brief synopsis of my situation and you provide me with info and thoughts on if I have something actionable

I will give a brief synopsis of my situation and you provide me with info and thoughts on if I have something actionable. I suffer from CMT which causes mobility issues. Last Feb I signed up with MD2U which provides home visits from Nurse Practitioners for the homebound or home limited. My mobility scooter was torn up and waiting on repairs so I felt it a good option for me. The NP came and did the initial assessment and I paid for the visit. In a few weeks I received log in info for the patient portal and logged in to review my chart. When I read it I thought it was someone else's chart as 2 of my 3 medications were incorrect. It said I was delusional, listed I had had a hysterectomy among other things. I called the London KY office to get the issue corrected and they refused saying it was a "he said/she said" thing and that there was no one else I could talk to. I called the home office in Louisville and again they would refer me back to London. Finally on FB I found someone and the

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Wyomissing, PA

A: I would contact the Health Department for Kentucky. You may also have an action for possible consumer issues--go to for a consumer attorney near you.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.