Gastonia, NC asked in Products Liability for North Carolina

Q: Drug injury, miscarriage, & premature baby due to Haldol. How do I find a lawyer? Used NC Bar & no one will take it.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Products Liability Lawyer
  • Wyomissing, PA

A: Look at my discussion on the posts about xarelto.In addition to those facts, understand that birth cases are extremely difficult when the fallout is health issues that can occur without any adverse reaction--you can have a premature baby, miscarriage with no drug being involved. To try to prove it was Haldol and nothing else is very difficult but understand the burden of proving that is on your side. It's not enough just to say "Haldol lists these as potential side effects, let them prove it wasn't." That might be a good idea, but it's not our system in any state or in any country I'm aware of. Add to this very very heavy burdens of what an expert opinion has to have and the difficulties are huge. If you spoke with several medical issues firms you understand they are telling you you have an issue that is way too risky for the huge amount of time and money it takes to fight drug companies. Been there, done that! In additon to what I suggested to the person with the xarelto question, try the firm of Robbins, Zelle, Larson, Kaplan in minneapolis. If no, put your emotional energy into action to work on the undelrying issues.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.