Miami, FL asked in Family Law for Florida

Q: I make 4000 a month. I'm living with my aunt I have my room and extra room just for him.

I make 4000 a month. I'm living with my aunt I have my room and extra room just for him. . I would like things to be more organized. Idk if that's possible ? Also I want to know when I pay child support I can be guaranteed that the money goes to my son and not to her needs. I am also looking to move out of my aunt house just so I can put him and an A+ school. The school he attends now is a C. Is it worth moving out ? My son stays part with his grandma because of Te school he is going to. Other days his mom takes him.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
John Arthur Smitten
John Arthur Smitten
  • Clearwater, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You should hire a lawyer to assist you with the case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.