Phoenix, AZ asked in Criminal Law for Arizona

Q: My fiance is be falsely acussed on aggravated assault he is trying to be released on OR to return to work can you help

He has a release hearing on the 23rd of January im the listed victim and he didn't do anything to me hes innocent can someone please help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Matthew Maerowitz
Matthew Maerowitz
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: I assume there is a bond, best option is to find a way to post bond. You can go to a bail bond company and some will allow the use of collateral. What is the value of lost earnings from work?

A motion to modify release conditions can be filed, but it looks like it wouldn't be ruled on until January 23. Good luck with an OR release on an ag assault charge.

I assume he has an attorney, his attorney is the best person to ask.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.