Redondo Beach, CA asked in Military Law for Washington

Q: My sons wife continues to bring Marijuana on base to their home even after being told by him not to.

I have advised him to report it to the JAG since he fears that she will be caught and he will be held responsible. he says he cant report it because he would still beheld responsible. He has gone as far asking her to leave which she refuses as well and says if he tries to force it she will claim rape or spousal abuse even though none has occurred. I am at a loss of what to tell him to do.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Patrick Korody
Patrick Korody
  • Military Law Lawyer

A: You son should go see the defense counsel JAGs at the Defense Service Office, Naval Base Bremerton.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.