Tecumseh, MI asked in Car Accidents for Michigan

Q: On Dec 8th I was involved in an automobile accident that was no fault of my own. I have been unable to work ever since,

We are still in the obtaining all of the MRI's from the hospitals and so forth, but I am searching for a good personal injury attorney.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Neil Davis
Neil Davis
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Farmington Hills, MI
  • Licensed in Michigan

A: A good personal injury lawyer can help get all the necessary records, help make sure you get all the benefits from your own insurance company and pursue the clam against the at-fault driver.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.