Bellevue, NE asked in Traffic Tickets for Nebraska

Q: I have an old traffic case in Colorado(12 years ago)I currently reside in Nebraska and just renewed my license valid

I had an old traffic case in Colorado but just renewed Nebraska license is my license valid

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

Brendan Michael Kelly

  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Omaha, NE
  • Licensed in Nebraska

A: You Nebraska license is valid but you will still need to take care of the warrant so that they don't request NE revoke it based on the warrant. Contact a lawyer in Colorado to clear up the warrant and you should be good to go.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.