Cleveland, OH asked in Domestic Violence for Ohio

Q: I have video of DV victim threatening to frame me for domestic violence and also admitting that all other cases were

Also in video victim is smoking crack wishing me dead I hope in the devil get me also victim pulls nice and throw object at me. There is also police report for victim had stabbed me before there was ever a domestic violence case also there is a medical report to back that up.which is in public records a medical records and I have statements from people in the community that could attest to the victim's Behavior false police calls and there is nuisance tickets in the city of Cleveland for the same thing false police calls

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
R. Scott Patterson
R. Scott Patterson
  • Domestic Violence Lawyer
  • Zanesville, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: These all are matters that could aid in your defense at trial. Present this potentially exculpatory evidence to your attorney immediately. Bear in mind that if you in fact committed domestic violence against this person, you will have a hard row to hoe.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.