Candler, NC asked in Personal Injury for Tennessee

Q: I was a victim of road rage by a semi driver. What kind of lawyer do I need? No physical injury to me or my fiance.

A semi driver was swerving at us. Then when we pulled off the interstate at our exit, he was on the shoulder and shot out our passenger side window and the bullet hit the dash. He was arrested.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
William C. Head
William C. Head pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: Need more information, about whether driver entered a guilty plea, or was acquitted, or case dismissed, or diversion, after the arrest for Agg Assault was made.

Call me, and I can refer you to a TN attorney.

William Head


Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: You have a claim for the damage to the vehicle. Each state's law is different as to whether you have other claims for his behavior civilly. Talk to a member of the Tenn Trial Lawyers Assn/Assn for Justice. They give free consults.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.