Los Angeles, CA asked in Probate for California

Q: What form should I use

I am representing myself in Probate matter and we are towards the end and there is a supplement to the first and final accounting and I want to know what form I should use to object to it and if you could tell me where I could find it exactly I would appreciate it thank you

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Patricia Ann Brinkley
Patricia Ann Brinkley
  • Probate Lawyer
  • North Las Vegad, NV
  • Licensed in California

A: If you are objecting to a supplement to the first and final account, you must draft your own objections on pleading paper. There isn't a form to use to object. You may wish to consult an attorney to assist you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.