Washington, DC asked in Family Law and Probate for District of Columbia

Q: Submitting questions to the probate office of Superior Court of DC for my mom's estate

I have asked the personal representative on several occasions for an update on my mother's estate and have received no information. I want to submit my questions to the probate office of Superior Court of DC, is there a form to complete with the questions or can I just submit them in a Word format?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kevin E. Flynn
Kevin E. Flynn

A: Your question was linked to the patents/invention section by accident. You may want to remove Patents from the topic list. Best of luck on your probate issue.


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.