Orlando, FL asked in Real Estate Law, Civil Rights, Federal Crimes and Land Use & Zoning for Florida

Q: When My Great Grandmother died 1942 My Grandmother never received her Inheritance. Orange County, FL. How can we claim ?

Section 8 Township 24 Range 27 Orange County FL. Reedy Creek Improvement District is listed as Owner. But Property Appraiser Singh says Property belongs to him and he is no relation. He has been selling My Families Inheritance and the Government including Clinton have stolen resources and traded the Uranium discovered 2010 to Iran, setting US up for WAR!. The Comptroller's says it was sold for taxes the Deeds state never to be taxed. No wonder Disney wanted her Land. My Great Grandmother was killed protecting her Land for her Children and their children's children which as an Heir Apparent I was trying to find out why it was never distributed.

1 Lawyer Answer
  • Real Estate Law Lawyer
  • Santa Rosa Beach, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: There is absolutely no way to answer a question like this via this online forum. Many many issues and the amount of time that has passed likely make this case not viable. But if you want to pursue you need to get offline and get into a real estate attorney’s office in Orange County and hire the attoeney to do the massive amount of research to even to see if you have a remote chance of success.

Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.