Athens, GA asked in Social Security for Georgia

Q: how do i obtain my social security number and photo id

i am a highschool student and i am getting a part time job at mcdonalds . i need to get my ssc number and a photo id for this but my father wont take me to the dmv , can i get these things from my high school?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock
  • Social Security Disability Lawyer
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: Contact Social Security to obtain a copy of your Social Security card.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.