Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by F. Anthony Bullock
1 Answer | Asked in Employment Discrimination for Georgia on
Q: I was wrongfully terminated because I called corporate on two supervisor who has been harassing me since I’ve been there

I even had witnesses who wrote statements verifying that the OM was lying on me and a do anything to terminate me because I went over there heads and called corporate complaining and even told them that they were going to retaliate and terminate me.

F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock answered on May 31, 2018

You may have a cause of action for retaliation. Please call my office to discuss your concerns further. 404.551.5333.

2 Answers | Asked in Social Security for Virginia on
Q: What if we never hear from Social Security?

My husband has congestive heart failure. He was diagnosed in 2009, and could've filed for disability then (he met the criteria), but was only 37. He wanted to work if he could. This year his symptoms grew worse and he had to stop. We filed for disability in August, SS had his medical records... Read more »

F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock answered on Dec 22, 2017

You can call the claims examiner for an update. Also, you can acquire attorney representation at the initial application level. You do not need to wait until you are denied.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Contracts, Family Law, Juvenile Law and Social Security for Idaho on
Q: Can I sue my mom for not paying me money she owes me?

I am 17. Roughly two years ago when my baby sister was first born, my mother agreed to pay me $20 every time she was gone more than two hours and I had to watch the baby. Well, she now owes me over $600 and there has been multiple instances where she has left me overnight alone with my 5 younger... Read more »

F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock answered on Dec 20, 2017

Courts in most states would construe such an arrangement as a gratuitous promise, unsupported by consideration, and therefore unenforceable at law. In short if you attempted to engage in litigation to recover the requested sum it is unlikely that you will be successful.

1 Answer | Asked in Social Security for Georgia on
Q: I'm a 34 yr old disabled widow what funds are available

I'miss in the process of a survivors claim and his social security back pay but that's all I only make $566 a month can't I draw SSI off of my deceased husband I'm not eligible for it and I only get a $100 in foodstamps and we have no kids is there any other funds available please help.

F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock answered on Dec 12, 2017

If you are unable to work due to a disability, you may be eligible for SSI benefits. Contact your local Social Security office to execute the initial application. Be certain to know what impairments you have, when you were diagnosed, and by doctor/medical facility. Be able to detail why your... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Social Security for Georgia on
Q: how do i obtain my social security number and photo id

i am a highschool student and i am getting a part time job at mcdonalds . i need to get my ssc number and a photo id for this but my father wont take me to the dmv , can i get these things from my high school?

F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock answered on Dec 12, 2017

Contact Social Security to obtain a copy of your Social Security card.

1 Answer | Asked in Child Support and Social Security for Georgia on
Q: If im on medicaid and ssi and i give my child his fathers last name will they go after him for child support?

I dont want to put my childs father on child support because we plan on taking care of our child in the same household but i dont want to be jammed on assistance for my son if we need it.

F. Anthony Bullock
F. Anthony Bullock answered on Dec 12, 2017

Social Security will not compel the other parent to pay child support. Child support is effectuated by judicial court order only. Social Security does not have standing with the court to request a child support but order against the other parent. The other parent's contribution to the... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.