Greenwood, IN asked in Car Accidents and Personal Injury for Indiana

Q: My wife and I we in an accident a year and a half ago the guy r

Ran the light totaling our car and braking my wife's hands and he had no license and was srrestes ..shoildnt this be opn shut cse

1 Lawyer Answer
Chase T Wilson
Chase T Wilson
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Indianapolis, IN
  • Licensed in Indiana

A: This should be a simple case, but with the injuries involved you'll want to contact a local personal injury lawyer. Please do so soon as the statute of limitations for these types of cases is 2 years. After that time has passed you won't be able to pursue the claim. If you have any further questions feel free to respond here, e-mail me, or call our office.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.