Asked in Immigration Law

Q: We living in Abu Dhabi UAE and we have kids we need to move to US can I apply and travel together I can’t leave here

I lost my job here and need to take my family and go back to US, my kids and I US citizen but my wife not and we can’t seperate long time becouse of the kids , can we show re establish evidence in us such as rent home,school,bank account ???

Is it possible to travel all together

2013 applied for here immigration but refuse that no domicile I said it is ok still I have job here then 2 times visit visa refuse now serious I lost my job and need to move by June 2017 I need a green light to start here prossess correct this time please help me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Edit Stelczner
Edit Stelczner
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • New York, NY

A: I recommend you working with an attorney at this point given the denials. You will need to start by filing Form I-130 and then the process continues with the NVC. Your wife will appear at the US Consulate for an interview. This process will take about a year if all goes well.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.