Southern Pines, NC asked in Car Accidents for North Carolina

Q: F͟͟e͟͟n͟͟d͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟n͟͟d͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ a͟͟c͟͟c͟͟i͟͟d͟͟e͟͟n͟͟t͟͟. N͟͟o͟͟t͟͟ @ f͟͟a͟͟u͟͟l͟͟t͟͟

o͟͟t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ i͟͟n͟͟s͟͟u͟͟r͟͟e͟͟d͟͟ T͟͟o͟͟o͟͟k͟͟ B͟͟l͟͟a͟͟m͟͟e͟͟. I͟͟ w͟͟e͟͟n͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ c͟͟h͟͟i͟͟r͟͟o͟͟p͟͟r͟͟a͟͟c͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟, a͟͟l͟͟m͟͟o͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ l͟͟o͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ j͟͟o͟͟b͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ c͟͟l͟͟i͟͟e͟͟n͟͟t͟͟. I͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟i͟͟l͟͟l͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟v͟͟e͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟m͟͟e͟͟ p͟͟a͟͟i͟͟n͟͟ b͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟e͟͟ i͟͟s͟͟ n͟͟o͟͟ w͟͟a͟͟y͟͟ I͟͟ c͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ g͟͟o͟͟ b͟͟a͟͟c͟͟k͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ c͟͟h͟͟i͟͟r͟͟o͟͟p͟͟r͟͟a͟͟c͟͟t͟͟o͟͟r͟͟ r͟͟i͟͟g͟͟h͟͟t͟͟ n͟͟o͟͟w͟͟ d͟͟u͟͟e͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ s͟͟t͟͟r͟͟a͟͟i͟͟n͟͟ A͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ d͟͟a͟͟n͟͟g͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ j͟͟o͟͟b͟͟ T͟͟h͟͟i͟͟s͟͟ h͟͟u͟͟r͟͟t͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ m͟͟a͟͟r͟͟r͟͟i͟͟a͟͟g͟͟e͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ f͟͟a͟͟m͟͟i͟͟l͟͟y͟͟ e͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ h͟͟o͟͟b͟͟b͟͟y͟͟ o͟͟f͟͟ d͟͟a͟͟n͟͟c͟͟e. I͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟'t͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ a͟͟b͟͟l͟͟e͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ d͟͟o͟͟ i͟͟t͟͟ s͟͟i͟͟n͟͟c͟͟e͟͟. T͟͟h͟͟e͟͟y͟͟ o͟͟f͟͟f͟͟e͟͟r͟͟e͟͟d͟͟ 3000 I͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟u͟͟n͟͟t͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ o͟͟f͟͟f͟͟e͟͟r͟͟e͟͟d͟͟ 10000 b͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟y͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟'t͟͟ r͟͟e͟͟s͟͟p͟͟o͟͟n͟͟d͟͟e͟͟d͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ m͟͟e͟͟ i͟͟n͟͟ 2 m͟͟o͟͟n͟͟t͟͟h͟͟s͟͟ i͟͟s͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟s͟͟k͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ m͟͟u͟͟c͟͟h

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert D. Kreisman
Robert D. Kreisman
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Chicago, IL

A: If you are at a standstill with the insurance company's adjuster for the other driver, I would urge you to contact an attorney in your area who practices personal injury litigation to help you sort through this either by reaching a fair and reasonable settlement or filing suit.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.