Monsey, NY asked in Business Formation, Business Law and Mergers & Acquisitions for New York

Q: I developed an APP, Website for a client with shares. Client refuses to cooperate to original contract, need legal doc.

My Corporation signed agreement with client to pay fraction of actual cost for an app, website, providing Corporation 15% partnership. Client failed to fulfill the obligation in many ways, and offered to buy me out. I need a letter that does the following:

1) After payment is made, i am 100% released of any obligation from the work I did.

2) Over the year client paid for services with credit cards, i need to assure he will not file any disputes or chargebacks, and security if he does, some pentaly

3) Corporation will not provide any education, training, or answer any questions on work done after contract is signed, and client is on his own

4) By payment from client (wire) i am releasing by 15% back to the client

and all the other legal stuff that needs to go with it.

1 Lawyer Answer
Inna Fershteyn
Inna Fershteyn
  • Brooklyn, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: I don’t see a question here it seems that you need to hire an attorney to represent you, am I correct?

Feel free to call


Inna Fershteyn

Law Office of Inna Fershteyn and Associates, P.C.

1517 Voorhies Ave, Suite 400

Brooklyn, NY 11235

tel: 718-333-2394

fax: 718-701-8859

8 users found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.