Kalamazoo, MI asked in Divorce and Social Security for Michigan

Q: Would you be able to help me with my Ssi I have been denied once case closed and help me get a divorce?

I am legally married in Upstate New York I reside in Kalamazoo MI.. I am homeless and terminally ill please help me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
John Joseph Rizzo III
John Joseph Rizzo III
  • Social Security Disability Lawyer
  • Traverse City, MI
  • Licensed in Michigan

A: Have you tried contacting a legal aid provider in Kalamazoo? Please move quickly because of the appeal deadline. Here is a link to one:


Legal aid should be familiar with both issues and you will want a local attorney to handle the issues.

You could also try to attend an Ask a Lawyer event run by the local bar association:


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.