Norman, OK asked in DUI / DWI for Oklahoma

Q: My friend got a dui with an expired license - what happens now?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Johnston Dean
Gary Johnston Dean
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Pryor, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: He should immediately consult an experienced criminal Law Attorney, in the area of his arrest, for help with this problem. A form needs to be sent in now to the DPS to request a modified licence, even though his was expired. The lawyer can advise him what the usual deal is on a plea to these charges.

Please visit my website and Subscribe for updates on Oklahoma Law.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.