Saline, MI asked in Immigration Law for Michigan

Q: Will by father be forced to leave the U.S. if there was a misanswered question on his green card application?

He has already held the green card for 9 years and the question was misanswered as a mistake. It was only discovered when he was applying for naturalization

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

Elisha F Svosve

  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Frisco, TX

A: That really depends on the mistake made, the implications (if any), and as well as what the correct answer should have been on the application. He needs to contact an immigration lawyer for a full assessment of his case.

Good Luck,

Finesse Law Firm

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.