Pinellas Park, FL asked in Divorce and Immigration Law for Florida

Q: I was married and he got my permanent resident now I not sure if my card it's expired my question what I need to do

I just worry ,I don't want to have problems with emigración o be theported ,I have 2 kids from here.what should I do,I been here 18 years

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Cheryl Fletcher
Cheryl Fletcher
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You may need to set an Infopass appointment with your USCIS district office to find out whether your green card is expired. You can also do an application for a replacement permanent resident card if the card is lost, stolen or mutilated.


Cheryl Fletcher, Esq.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.