Gilbert, AZ asked in Child Custody, Child Support and Collections for Arizona

Q: Have Judgment issued against ex wife for stealing my furniture in Superior ct of AZ. Need a collection attorney. Claim

Also need a family court attorney to help me when i am ill, to defend me against ex wife wanting more child support, while i am in hospital

unable to work, until I recover. But i am still paying $400.00 per mo. but ex wants $2000.00 a month and she makes $67,000 per yr. and

I can not work, until I can leave hospital. Please help... I have been unable to work from Jan. 2018 due to my illness.

1 Lawyer Answer
Randi Sirlin
Randi Sirlin
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: You need to file a Motion to Modify Child Support. If there has been a 15% change in circumstances, you may file for what is called Motion to Modify Child Support, Simplified Procedure, so that you may not even have a court hearing.

If you need further assistance, you should call an experienced family law attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.