Las Cruces, NM asked in Traffic Tickets for New Mexico

Q: I'm a cdl driver and had a different do to wind and getting charged with careless driving what should I do

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Glenn Smith Valdez
Glenn Smith Valdez
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Licensed in New Mexico

A: When a careless driving charge involves a crash, the cases are more complicated and difficult to deal with. Sometimes that complication can be used by a good attorney to help win the case. A great attorney will request all of the discovery, witness statements, video, crash reports. They will review everything and determine what the best possible outcome is. It may be a plea to a reduced charge such as failure to maintain a traffic lane, or it may be that the best solution is to go to trial and hope for a victory. Whatever happens a great attorney will get the client the best possible result, and do everything they can to protect their drivers license and record. This is a serious charge for a CDL holder. Get yourself an experienced traffic lawyer as soon as possible.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.