Asked in Immigration Law

Q: Dear sir, My name is xxx im 37 years old Egyptian lives in Kuwait marries to 33 years old philipina and I have a six

Dear sir, My name is xxx im 37 years old Egyptian working in Kuwait as Health insurance executive married to 33 years old registered nurse from philippines and I have a six years old boy. 3 of us have a tourist visa to US. And we would like to stay permanent ( LEGALLY) in US. There is any way, Regards.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Carl Shusterman
Carl Shusterman
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Los Angeles, CA

A: We represent hospitals across the US who are looking to hire experienced RNs. They will sponsor qualified nurses for green cards.

Carl Shusterman

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.