Dearborn Heights, MI asked in Car Accidents and Personal Injury for Michigan

Q: I got in a car accident 6 months ago, my lawyer never answers his phone calls.

Im trying to see where my loss wage claims are, adjuster wont speak to me, lawyer wont answer phone, neither his assistant,

I was wondering, what can I do, without my lawyer's interference since he never answers me, to push my insurance company to send my wage loss without filing a lawsuit, after all I'm a disabled citizen because of the accident, without a job and I have bills to pay

1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Wyomissing, PA

A: The insurance won't talk to you. Suggest you write and ask for an appointment, explain you call and dont' get anyone (double check to make sure you are using the right number).

Make the appointment in person. You can then see your file and if it's getting work on it.

Otherwise, you may want to consult a member of the Michigan Assn for Justice--they give free consultations.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.