Tampa, FL asked in Criminal Law and Traffic Tickets for Florida

Q: What do I do? What could the possible outcomes be? What is the best way to help myself get through this?

I moved to a different city and hadn’t change my address yet. I had received 15 toll violations without my knowledge until it was too late. This happened 6 years ago and I thought after 5 years my license would be active again. Well I just got pulled over because one of my back lights stopped work and received a citation. 1st offense criminal ticket . What do I do? What could the possible outcomes be? What is the best way to help myself get through this?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Alex McClure
Alex McClure
  • Lake Mary, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: The only realistic, meaningful way to handle the situation is to contact an attorney in your area who handles cases of toll violations and suspensions. Your case isn't that odd to be unheard of. An experienced attorney will get you your best results, the fastest way possible.

Google can help you line up some firms to call to discuss.

Hope this helps.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.