Paterson, NJ asked in Real Estate Law and Elder Law for Puerto Rico

Q: Is there an office in PR that can help a senior citizen do a declaratorio de herederos for free or a discount price.

The person lives in Aguada, is on a fixed income needs the help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nelson Jose Francisco Alvarez-Aponte
  • Elder Law Lawyer
  • Carolina, PR
  • Licensed in Puerto Rico

A: Good evening and thank you for using JUSTIA. Yes there are various places that can help. You can contact the Sociedad De Servicios Legales in Aguadilla, the law university in Ponce, the office for the elderly in Aguadilla just to name a few. You can find them on the internet or by calling 411.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.