Los Angeles, CA asked in Appeals / Appellate Law for California

Q: Is there free lawyers who are willing to help serve justice in reinstating parental rights that proves purgury in case

I've been denied to provide evidence that would prove purgury in my case which harmed my reunification with my son

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Angelina Bradley
Angelina Bradley
  • San Diego, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Not likely. In LA, Levitt and Quinn does sliding scale work but I don’t know if they do appeals.

Appeals are time consuming, expensive, and most cases result in the trial court’s decision being affirmed.

That doesn’t mean don’t try. It does mean you have an uphill battle. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.