Dallas, TX asked in Family Law for Oklahoma

Q: I have primary custody and right to decide residence of boys, my ex moved from TX to OK and has boys, what should I do?

He took advantage of a bad situation that I was in and used it against me to his advantage. His wife is a teacher and is emotionally confusing our 6 year old son by referring to herself as mama and I haven't even been introduced to their teachers yet, he's exhibiting emotional outburst and signs of possible sexual abuse, the step mother has already lied one time about being his mother to try and get him into her school, the ex has threatened to stop child support, she controls when I see them, I wa red stability for the boys so I moved but the more they're around them the worse it is on the boys

They don't take them to the doctors, I haven't even been able to get a job yet, I have an apartment awaiting furniture and very limited furniture and the boys are staying with them during the week in a 32 ft RV

My son's especially the little one needs HELP and I'm completely at a loss as to what I should do

Could someone please help me?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jason Perkins
Jason Perkins
  • El Reno, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: You should consult a Texas attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.