Independence, MO asked in Divorce for Missouri

Q: I am needing help with getting my divorce papers started.

i have some of the papers started but i am not sure on how to do the rest of the papers that i need i am trying to do these on my own please if you can help me please let me know i really need the help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jennifer L. Rench
Jennifer L. Rench
  • St. Louis, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: Teresa,

In order for an attorney to help you, the attorney will need to talk with you, gather some information from you and learn exactly what you are needing to accomplish. Your best bet is to pay an attorney for a couple hours of his or her time to meet with you and answer your questions.

If you are in the St. Louis area, feel free to contact me.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.