Chelsea, MA asked in Criminal Law for Massachusetts

Q: Looking for advise on 8 counts of distribution 1st time offense. Am looking for an attorney south shore area.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Stephen Neyman
Stephen Neyman pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • North Andover, MA
  • Licensed in Massachusetts

A: We do a lot of work in that area. What court are you in. Also, you can contact me privately by email or call my office.

Melvin Alanson Heard
Melvin Alanson Heard
  • Boston, MA
  • Licensed in Massachusetts

A: As a former Assistant District Attorney in Dorchester District Court, I have past experience prosecuting distribution cases. I now use my past training and experience to defend these cases regularly.

My criminal defense law firm, Heard Law Office, is happy to speak to you free of charge in order to advise you on the course of action moving forward.

Feel free to contact me directly at 617-631-3237 or

We are available 24/7. We are a downtown Boston law firm serving the south shore and beyond.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.