Neenah, WI asked in Traffic Tickets for Arizona

Q: What can I do if I have a failure to appear on a driving on suspended in Arizona but no longer live in that state

I want to pay my fines in Arizona so I can get my license in another state but I am unable to do so do to a FTA they want me to appear on the matter but I live 1500 mi away what should I do ?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Zachary Divelbiss
Zachary Divelbiss pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Hire a lawyer and we can go to court for you and allow you to complete the suspended license case without you having to come back to Arizona. Make sure you let the lawyer know the situation so you don't end up overpaying. Give us a call or email if needed 480-935-6545 or

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.