Dallas, TX asked in Family Law, Personal Injury, Child Custody and Legal Malpractice for Louisiana

Q: Is there any lawyer in the Alexandria La area that is willing to help my wife end the bullying from her exhusband?

Case is in Ouachita parish.

Tired of the deception and tired of being ignored because the ex is a police officer. Is there anyone out there who isn’t scared to fight for the truth, and protect my wife from this vindictive liar who uses his position to get away with his mission to punish my wife for leaving him?

Is it time for us to just give up on the Justice System because it will require someone actually going against the “network”. Should we just accept that he gets to do whatever he wants and violate orders and make up new ones at will? Does anyone care about stopping a bully who uses a child to punish his ex and still maintain “control” of her? Is this really just a cherry picking industry and our case isn’t easy enough?

Is there anyone out there who got into this profession to protect people like my wife from being controlled, bullied, and hurt constantly? If you’re out there, we would LOVE to talk to you. We have facts. We have truth. We just need YOU to speak FOR us

2 Lawyer Answers

Ellen Cronin Badeaux

  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Covington, LA
  • Licensed in Louisiana

A: Justia is not a lawyer referral service. Google Ouachita Parish custody lawyer

Peter N. Munsing


A: Contact any Louisiana womens rights center and see what they suggest. Alternately, contact the Louisiana Civil Liberties Union and ask for the names of "cooperating attorneys" near you. See what they suggest.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.