Mobile, AL asked in Domestic Violence for Alabama

Q: I have a question about the possible repercussions of an "Interference with a 911 domestic emergency call" Mobile,AL

My fiance was recently arrested for this crime which is a class B Misdemeanor. I did not want him to go to jail and expressed favor towards his side on the incident report. My 2 year old daughter was in the home but did not see any of it. He has several priors for minor posession charges but no felonys. Hes worried that he will be placed on formal probation

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Brian Joseph Lockwood
Brian Joseph Lockwood
  • Domestic Violence Lawyer
  • Mobile, AL
  • Licensed in Alabama

A: If your fiance is found guilty of interference with a domestic violence 911 call, it is extremely likely he will be put on formal probation. In order to put himself in the best position, he should consult with an attorney to discuss the options he has and the best possible outcomes.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.