Dickinson, ND asked in Criminal Law and Legal Malpractice for Illinois

Q: I'm on the run trying to better my life and provide for my family. I need help asap please.

2 Lawyer Answers

Juan Ooink

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Bolingbrook, IL
  • Licensed in Illinois

A: No clue what your question is. If you are looking for an attorney to assist you, you need to reach out to them. Please use the Find A Lawyer tab on this site.

William Wolf

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Chicago, IL
  • Licensed in Illinois

A: There is very little information here but the answer is straightforward.

You need to get a criminal defense lawyer licensed in the State where you have your warrant to make arrangements to turn yourself in and then defend this case for you to limit the exposure you're facing.

Many criminal defense lawyers offer free consultations. Make appointments with several lawyers so you can choose the one that's best for you.

Good luck to you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.