Oxnard, CA asked in Contracts, Real Estate Law and Small Claims for Colorado

Q: My ex property management screwed me over and come to find out I’m in debt and robbed me. Nobody can seem to help me.

I had a contract with my ex property management which stated the tenants who live at my home were supposed to be responsible for damages they caused to my home and the tenants were supposed to switch the metropolitan water, sewer and trash to their name and they never did. She robbed me and nobody can seem to help me. I’m rwally aggravated coming to find out I’m 1,800 dollars I debt and how I basically payed for the tenants damage they had done to my home. Please I’d soemone can help me. I asked them for my financial records they had regarding my house a year ago and till this day they have not send them to el and refuse to answer my calls and cooperate

1 Lawyer Answer
Donald C Eby
Donald C Eby
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: You should initiate a breach of contract suit in Small Claims Court.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.