San Francisco, CA asked in Child Custody and Criminal Law for California

Q: How can a judge award custody to the other parent after proof was shown she was sexually touched

Feb 19th 2019 a judge awarded the father of my daughter full custody because of a retraining order with him telling the judge he walked me while my 5 year old daughter was at his house she expressed to me that her 15 year old sister penetrated her in how she didn't like what she did to her with all that i seen blood after she used the restroom i took her to the emergency room she also told the doctors full detail what happen i brought the notes with me to the court date and still the court chose other wise im so confuse as to how that happened

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

Dale S. Gribow

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: much more info needed.

the best person to ask is the lawyer who represented you in the court and understands the arguments for both sides.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.