Rolla, MO asked in Constitutional Law and Gov & Administrative Law for Missouri

Q: I'm having a ongoing problem (has went on for many many years) Missouri ,also dent , phelps and crawford county

And the information they supply online, my son's name is the same as mine but a "II" after his name they got his history on mine ,I can't get a job cause of (employers use it as a criminal search) and I'm constantly being put n jail for his warrants cause they can't enter good information, they have slandered my name and kept me from getting a good job

I have talked to many agency's to fix the situation to no avail, each agency blames the other and no help from prosecuting attorney

1 Lawyer Answer
Ronald J. Eisenberg
Ronald J. Eisenberg
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Chesterfield, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: As you know, there's no easy answer to your situation. You haven't asked a specific question, however. Casenet is supposed to accurately reflect the names of the parties as they are identified when the case is filed. I'm not sure what you specifically want done, and by whom. I don't blame you, however, for being upset.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.