Mountain Top, PA asked in Sexual Harassment for Pennsylvania

Q: I’m being retaliated against for complaining of sexual harassment he was fired for that reason it’s unbearable and he

Is still harassing me has threatened me and my child they’ve done to protect me or assist me tried to cover it up and I’ve been retaliated against ever since my promotion was withheld 5 months they forced me to use all my time on this situation they refused to remove me from which is ridiculous written up today for being sick with doctor note refusing to train me for new position or let anyone help me find fault with everything about me never let me talk to Human Resources blamed me that a cust debt their returns to wrong place they hung up on me when I was giving address trying to get rid of me hostile working environment I’m screamed at berated for requesting help my health is failing due to severe stress they imposing make excuses for the nonsense that fair is fair yet no One else is being treated as me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: I am sure that the State of Pennsylvania has a state agency that investigates the same laws that the EEOC does, and will accept your complaints of sexual harassment and retaliation for speaking out. I suggest you should Google "sexual harassment in Pennsylvania" and see what comes up. You can also contact any Pennsylvania lawyer who practices Employment & labor Law and ask fir their help.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.