Mesquite, TX asked in Criminal Law, Civil Rights, Domestic Violence and Identity Theft for Texas

Q: What can i do about my ex-boyfriend,now roomate recording me and making me work for him and do without everything?

Now im not positive but i believe that he or someone he knows has hacked everything i have ever owned i even found a messanger profile with my name and picture on his cell phone ! I always pay my tickets on time and lord knows i had never even been to jail till John Willis-Doc - i have called and tried to be placed in a shelter 4 times and they cant accomodate my disabilities, i havent been able to have an address, we stay in ever hotel or motel in the metroplex- to "make it appear as if".He has also( lied) played me against each demographic so they honk or try to hurt me ! I have no family left, and my so called friends are scared to help me!!!! If someone would just do thier diligence they would know all this is his doing !!!! Im still me! Please there is alot more , i really just want to be human too! Ive had it rough my whole life and he is just making everything so much worse! Please help me?

1 Lawyer Answer
Grant St Julian III
Grant St Julian III
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Dallas, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Contact the Genesis Women's Shelter at 214.946.HELP (4357). Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.