Chatsworth, CA asked in Elder Law and Probate for California

Q: ....can I write on top MotionNotice & Motion on one paper? And how many requests can i ask court to do per motion?

How do i ask the probate court to release my money out of blocked accts? I want the court to release all the money to me ($600k approx.) this has been a waste of time. And I also want to tell the court that since this money does not belong to the deceased I want court NOT to pay the claim to Health County Services ($18k). Do I have to reject their claim myself in writting or how do i make sure this claim does not come out of my money? Or does it go away by itself since this money is rightfully mine not belong to the estate?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Richard Samuel Price
Richard Samuel Price
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: There is a judicial counsel for to petition the court to withdraw funds from a blocked account: Judicial Counsel Form MC-357. You must also file an order to withdraw funds from a blocked account: Judicial Counsel Form MC-358. When you file this petition and order, you can only ask the court to withdraw funds from a blocked account, not any other motions.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.