Norman, OK asked in Family Law for Oklahoma

Q: How do I get my husband's ex es to leave us alone and stop harassing us and slandering our names?

We filed vpos on 3 of his exs and the judge dismissed they're starting trouble all over again how do I make it stop.. they will not leave us alone our lives are all over social media and the town we just moved to..make them stop???

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kyle Persaud
Kyle Persaud

A: If the exes have done new things since the judge dismissed the protective order, then you can file a petition for another protective order.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.