Canton, MO asked in Civil Rights for Missouri

Q: close friend who is suing for a death of a child and now is begin harresed by the local police and she cant get any help

neighbor keeps calling for stpid reasons that she is not doing and the local cops keep telling my friend it is her fault even though they have no proff that she has done any of the things the neighbor clams she has what can she do have talked to lawyers here and they wont even talk to her just say we cant help you I belive she is begin railroaded case she has a pending case against the government

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

A: If she is suing, she has a lawyer. Dhe shoukd discuss this with her lawyer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.