Loma Linda, CA asked in Civil Litigation for California

Q: Atty forged signature on a fee agreement in Fed Court petition $32k fees

He admitted to the Fed judge after I was awarded Pro Bono atty to help me submitted False Declarations under pen of perj from employees who later admitted to lying. Submitted Declarations about supervisors forging signature of other clients happened regularly for many years.

After one employee was fired she submitted Declarations stating that since she had nothing to lose after losing her job she was going to tell the truth about forgery being regular procedure demanded by supervisor at the Law Firm for many years and done by many employees.

At the OTSC hearing re sanctions the disgruntled employee that had been fired submitted more declaration under pen of perj re illegal and criminal misconduct of the employees and supervisors of law firm on my case and others.

Law Firm ads solicit to mentally ill clientele then he preys on them using disability against them. atty makes over $9Mil in SSDI fees/yr. Refunded my fees. Now what? Need help in Civil Suit! Well documented.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kenneth Sisco
Kenneth Sisco
  • Norco, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: As in any civil suit, one of the elements of a claim is damages. As I understand your question you have already gotten your money back, so unless you can prove other damages, like intentional infliction of emotional distress (very difficult) you don't have any damages, and therefore no case.

But if what you say is true, this guy belongs in prison, and certainly should not be practicing law. At a minimum you should notify the bar association and SSDI.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.