Lubbock, TX asked in Divorce and Child Custody for Texas

Q: What do I need to do if wife left house, took only 1 of 3 kids, refuses to bring her back, she living on a frien couch

4th time in 5 years she walks out, I work from home and very well established. we have boy 12, girl 8 and another girl 4 (which is the one she took with her) shes running a failing business. she is living on a friends couch and refuses to bring the 4 year old back home. can she legally separate siblings? the girls are really close to each other. she also works most of the day, and sometimes till midnight. so my 4 year old just stays with a babysitter all day instead of being home with her siblings

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Rahlita D. Thornton
Rahlita D. Thornton
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Houston, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: The only way to address this is to file for divorce and request temporary orders. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.