Bryant, AR asked in Family Law for Arkansas

Q: From previous...does he file in Arkansas or Kentucky?

We are both seeking visitation with he having, at the least, joint custody, though full custody is ideal. We also want visitation with the child that is not his biologically and that child has no father listed on his birth certificate. My son has never been abusive to his ex girlfriend, but she has been to him and he also has text messages where she has threatened to kill him if he tried to get the boys.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dustin A. Duke
Dustin A. Duke
  • Little Rock, AR
  • Licensed in Arkansas

A: Feel free to contact me if you want to schedule a time for a consultation. I can be reached at (501) 960-6060.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.