Lake Mary, FL asked in Employment Law, Civil Rights and Employment Discrimination for Florida

Q: Fail to respond to Report and Recommendation

Pro se failed to respond, due to confusing and not calculating date correctly

I want to ask the court, plead to consider my response. Unintentional and not to

obey or ignore the order of the court. Is there a form, or procedure of how to go

ahead with this letter

1 Lawyer Answer
Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Tallahassee, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: If you have been litigating you case without a lawyer then you should continue doing so; there is no specific form to use, so call it a motion to allow late response, and try to explain. ATTACH YOUR ACTUAL RESPONSE TO THE REPORT AN RECOMMENDATION>

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.