Coatesville, PA asked in Criminal Law for New Hampshire

Q: The issue at hand involves an individual on parole who has medical issues preventing compliance with terms of probation.

Female found unresponsive and resuscitated from days of extreme carbon monoxide poisoning, male counterpart deceased, medical records indicate mental conditions as a result, not including the effects of her loss.

**female, not long after, arrested, charged and jailed for wreckless driving, served 1.5 years in prison and now serving 2 years probation.**

Due to employment, health and communication issues, probationary terms had not been fully met, resulting in female turning herself in for a jail sanction. Employment, health and communication issues continue, and another, longer jail sentence is being asked for.

The female is not and will not be able to satisfy the court without continuously being thrown in jail for being unwell. This cycle will seemingly continue.

Female is a Massachusetts resident under probation through both MA and New Hampshire. New Hampshire is seeking the sanctions.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Leonard D. Harden
Leonard D. Harden
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Lebanon, NH
  • Licensed in New Hampshire

A: This is a very case specific matter. It is vital that she have an attorney who knows all the facts and background to help. This is not something I would try to provide an answer or even any ideas about online. Contact a defense attoreny near where she has court who is licensed in both MA and NH. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.