Tacoma, WA asked in Estate Planning and Probate for Washington

Q: I am in WA state. But, CA state has jurisdiction &states involved and essentially this cash is funneled internationally

Ca case involving a very old, wealthy established family. I have been disincluded, knowing, by one of the co-executor heirs. They included my sister as sole heir. It was done before father passed and without legal authority with fraudulent, forged documents which I do posses. I am well prepared with supporting and valid evidence but, I most importantly understand I have to have a talented, experienced lawyer for such a complicated case. Thank you.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nina Whitehurst
Nina Whitehurst
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Crossville, TN

A: Do you have a question?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.